INBOUND MARKETING DIRECTOR
Dealmaker Media is looking for an inbound marketing director to ensure we are on top of our game with offering top quality content and insights that bring together the highest quality participants and influencers who attend our conferences.
This is your chance to be part of an exceptional team of people to contribute to an environment where innovation and initiative are encouraged and rewarded. If you love a challenge, share our “work hard/play hard” mentality, thrive on change and continuously strive for excellence in all that you do, apply for a position with us today.
Overall responsibilities include:
* Develop, implement and maintain testing strategy and plans for inbound marketing
* Define and identify various customer segments and outreach strategy
* Develop and implement acquisition messaging of our offering for each customer segment
* Develop strategy for audience development and growth
* Develop content/creative and drive social media, blog, and email campaigns to drive lead-gen and conversions
* Build landing pages and manage website content to ensure high conversions
* Lead ongoing testing and optimization efforts
* Analyze campaign performance data and create internal metrics reporting for the executive team
* Securing and tracking marketing partnerships
* Determine and drive brand and PR strategy
* Managing teams and overall responsibility for exceeding revenue goals.
* 4+ years of experience executing inbound marketing campaigns, including social media, content generation, email marketing
* Expertise in email marketing campaigns a huge plus.
* Strong knowledge of website and landing page optimization, lead gen, A/B testing, and analytics.
* Experience with Google Analytics, WordPress, Salesforce.com and other related marketing automation software applications.
* You are proficient with HTML, CSS and adobe design programs
* Excellent number crunching ability in order to leverage data and manage campaign success
* Strong understanding of conversion tactics and how to layout/write winning content/creative
* You’ve lived the funnel, analyzing online marketing methods, doubling down on those that work and cutting those that don’t.
* You are a self-starter who loves to experiment and is comfortable making fast decisions with incomplete data.
* You have high personal throughput – you aren’t just a manager, you are a player/coach.
* Excellent copywriting skills.
* Culture fit is important. We work hard, we value the relationships we’ve built and we want to be successful.
* You have a scrappy hands-on mentality. You are senior enough to lead the team, but you are hands-on enough to roll up your sleeves to get things done while we grow.
Dealmaker Media is in the business of connecting and engaging audiences online and offline through conferences, blogs, e-mails, social media and our network of influencers. We see the opportunity in building relationships, connecting and sharing knowledge. From early-stage disruptive startups to some of the most influential companies in the world – we bring these groups together to get deals done – one handshake at a time! We have the largest network of entrepreneurs, investors, and senior executives that are an email or tweet away. Check out our events; www.growconf.com and www.undertheradar.com
We’re a young and energetic group of professionals who know how to maintain a proper work/life balance. This is a “cubicle-free” office, we’re in SOMA in a very cool loft. We like a nice comfortable environment. Our office is in SOMA close to several MUNI stops, great restaurants/bars.
You must attend all of conferences and will probably need a car (some events are in mountain view)
Compensation is determined on your level of experience and/or moxie.
Nine to fivers need not apply.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted directly.