It’s unlikely that any single player will dominate the cloud computing market in the foreseeable future. So more and more enterprise IT leaders are taking a pragmatic, creative approach and adopting a wide range of cloud solutions.
Unlike nearly all other cloud events, CloudBeat 2012 is putting those customers (the adopters) front and center to share their experiences and insights on what really works, who’s buying what, and where the industry is going.
The speaker roster tops any other cloud event this year, and we’ve got fresh case studies lined up with customers including Harvard University, PepsiCo, Dignity Health, Kaplan, and Church of Latter Day Saints, to name a few.
Register here with code “Dealmaker” and save 25%!
- Stephen Herrod, CTO, VMWare
- Sanjay Poonen, President & Corporate Officer, SAP
- Amit Singh, Vice President, Google Enterprise
- James Cuff, Chief Tech Architect, Harvard University
- Lew Tucker, VP & CTO, Cloud Computing, Cisco
- Frank Edwards, Director of IT Strategy, PepsiCo
- Sam Schillace, VP of Engineering, Box
- Peter Coffee, VP of Platform Research, Salesforce
- Rafal Los, Senior Security Strategist, HP
- Chris Kemp, Co-Founder & CEO, Nebula
- Dr. Amr Awadallah, CTO, Cloudera
- Oren Teich, COO, Heroku
- See them all here
Join in at CloudBeat 2012 and forge relationships with over 500 industry executives, with a mix of business and IT decision makers, analysts, investors, marketers, big brands/retailers, press, and more. Register here with code “Dealmaker” and save 25%